Thanks everyone, I certainly can't complian about having the option to make
adjustments based on the conditions, I will just need to get used to it. -
I checked my babystay this morning and it has very little tension on it. I
think I'll run it up the track close to the mast to help clear it from the
Genny. If it catches when we tack I'll temporarily disconnect it.

Thanks again!!

Dan