From: John Irvin via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 8/30/17 10:50 (GMT-05:00)
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: John Irvin <skis...@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Garhauer Genoa Cars

Add me to the last st of very satisfied customers - vang, cars on a C&C 27-III.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 30, 2017, at 10:11 AM, Gary Russell via CnC-List

It was posted a while ago, that Garhauer Marine no longer sells ball bearing
jib cars but only sold cars with plastic (Delrin) bearings.  I've found this
not to be completely correct.  If you really want ball bearings, you can talk
to Guido and he will make them for you (same price).  They prefer to sell the
plastic ones because many customers have had trouble installing or removing the
cars and losing bearings (they don't float).  He said there's not a significant
performance difference between ball bearing and plastic, but conceded that the
ball bearings were slightly better.  I ordered the ball bearing version and am
very happy with them.  If your are careful installing them, they are easy to
install and work very well.  Garhauer makes bullet proof stuff at a very
reasonable price.  I have no affiliation with Garhauer Marine or any of their
employees.  I'm just a happy customer that has purchased many products from
them.

Gary
S/V Kaylarah
'90 C&C 37+