There's racing every night...except maybe Friday. 12 Meters are racing that
weekend.
Tuesday is PHRF out of Jamestown, Wed is PHRF out of NYC and 20 or so Shields
out of Ida Lewis YC, Thurs is 15 or so J/24s out of ILYC.

Drop me a line when you arrive. If I'm in town (were headed toward Maine at the
moment) I can at least buy you a drink at Ida, which is a pretty little club,
and I'll check my crew situation and try to get you out on the Shields.

Andy
C&C 40
Peregrine

Andrew Burton