From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of robert
via CnC-List
Sent: September-02-17 10:50
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: robert
Subject: Re: Stus-List 30-2 height

Chad:

The height of a boat from the bottom of the keel to the top coach roof and
pulpits (bow and stern) will remain constant, however, the height of any
cradle will be the variable.   And if you are talking 'inches' through the
doors, that can be the determining factor.

Put your boat on the cradle and measure from the top of the bow pulpit to
the ground.....if that measurement fits the door(s), you are probably in.

Sorry I can't be more precise.

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - 84