C&C 30-1

Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2017 12:09:41 +0000
From: Cleverboy <cvf10...@hotmail.com>

Looking for some guidance on a problem with my newly acquired 73 C&C30 . I Have
play in the tiller and I'm trying to determine if the play is the result of
"egging" around the through bolt or the piece that I think is called the rudder
head. The rudder head is attached to the rudder shaft by 2 bolts. It appears
that over the 44 years of sailing some material may have worn away allowing the
tiller to have the sloppiness. I tried attaching 2 photos but it put me wildly
over the size permitted for emails.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Charles Ferrari

Bronx, NY