From: Lisle Kingery, PhD via CnC-List<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 6, 2017 22:17
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Lisle Kingery, PhD<mailto:lisle.king...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Was considering C&c 25

Thanks for all the replies, very helpful as I think (obsess) over the boat
options. 😀

I'm torn between the Pearson 27 and the C&c 30. As noted, the 30 is a much
bigger boat and maybe not the best choice for a beginnner?

My goal/plan is to learn her over the next 5-8 years on Lake Ontario and Seneca
lake, and then consider taking her down for longer trips down the east coast
cruising once the kids get older (currently 6 and 4). I'm thinking the C&c
would clearly better meet that long term fantasy.

I could start with the 27 then if it works out could move up in 5-8 years but
wonder if it would be better to grow into a boat rather than grow out of one.

Thanks again for your replies.

Lisle