I was not in the market for a new boat but a friend of mine decided to sell
his C&C 34 for a price I could not pass up. The problem is I still have my
Catalina 27. It is a great boat and ready to go sailing. Universal Diesel.
I can send anybody who is interested a full list of the equipment.   I will
let it go for a great price.  If anybody knows someone looking I am a very
motivated seller. Wife is not happy we have a navy. To save my marriage I
have to sell this boat. The boat is in Connecticut on the Housatonic River.

Christian
C&C 34 1980
Catalina 27 1984

Wilton Public Schools is transitioning e-mail systems.  Effective
immediately, please update your contact list to reflect the new e-mail
address plant...@wiltonps.org.