Hervey,

Getting it out was not too difficult, the tank fits out through the lazarette under the starboard seat. My tank was held in place by two galvanized steel straps, corrosion from which caused the leak. Hardest part was undoing the fill and vent connections, had to get to them through the panel at the aft end of the port quarter berth.

As someone mentioned in a recent post, getting the fill hose back on was a pain. If I recall there's an elbow just off the tank connection, little bit of a struggle to make it tight. I used fabric straps to hold the new plastic tank down. My tank gauge has never worked so I just look through the wall of the tank to see the level.

Neil Gallagher
Weatherly, 35-1
Glen Cove, NY