Anyone have experience with setting up a Balmar regulator? I have 600 amphour
capacity in 6 agm batteries. I have figured out most of the settings, but am
questioning how long to set both bulk, and float charge times. Currently bulk
is set around 20 minutes and float is about an hour. Never fully charged the
batteries. I haven't been able to find any information on this. I do have the
Balmar manual. Is it guess work? If set to long will it destroy the batteries,
I am getting ready to replace them and don't want to hurt the new ones.  Thanks

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE DeviceDoug Mountjoy POYC Pegasus (for sale) Lf38
Rebecca Leah LF39