From: Edd Schillay via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: Edd Schillay via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Edd Schillay <e...@schillay.com>
Sent: Mon, Sep 18, 2017 2:44 pm
Subject: Stus-List 2018 C&C Northeast Rendezvous -- Please Take our Survey

Listers,

Please take our short online survey regarding the 2018 C&C Rendezvous in Port
Jefferson, NY — https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QZ2S52J

The sooner we obtain information, the sooner we can lock down dates, marinas,
restaurants etc.

Port Jefferson was selected due to its mid-Sound location and easy access for
those who won’t come by boat (Long Island Expressway or Bridgeport Ferry). We
are thinking Danford's Hotel Marina and Spa, but possibly also moorings at Port
Jeff Yacht Club for those who don’t want to shell out “big bucks” for a slip.

Great choice of restaurants, great hotel for those coming by car, and a
well-protected harbor.

Rendezvous “Movie Teaser” — https://youtu.be/OxOu2Ciucy0

All the best,

Edd