Does anyone have a source for the three small galley drawers that are in the
galley of the C&C. An expanding foam OOPS has made ours semi usable. Looking
for full drawers or parts or information on a source to build new drawers.

Best regards,

Tom Jacobs
(972) 849-4730  (Cell) AT&T
+886 978-291-624 (Cell) TW
Tom J (Line)
Jacobstom (Skype)
Mail to: t...@yankeecreek.camp <mailto:t...@yankeecreek.camp>

personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.This message,
including any attachments, may contain information that is confidential and
proprietary information. This message may be a private or commercial
communication and as such is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it
to the intended recipient, this serves as notice to you that you have received
this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please delete the original message and any attachments,
as well as all copies thereof, and notify us immediately via e-mail at
t...@yankeecreek.camp <mailto:t...@yankeecreek.camp>, or by telephone at
(972-849-4730). Thank you.