From: "Edd Schillay via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: "Edd Schillay" <e...@schillay.com>
Sent: 9/18/2017 7:46:30 AM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Danfoss Compressor Controller

Tom,

Awesome! Thanks!

All the best,

Edd

-----------------------------------
Edd M. Schillay
Captain of the Starship Enterprise
C&C 37+
Sail Number: NCC-1701-B
City Island, New York
-----------------------------------
914.774.9767   | Mobile
-----------------------------------
Sent via iPhone 7
iPhone. iTypos. iApologize

On Sep 17, 2017, at 11:50 PM, Tom Buscaglia via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Edd

OK, I located the info. The deal is that it's not so much the manufacturer, but the compressor. These Nova Kools have a Danfoss. These 4-pin controllers work with them. It got the lead from the folks at Sure Marine. They could not help due to the age of our units. But they did some research and came up with these. Guess I caught em on a good day!

Hi Tom,

The information David provided you is not completely accurate.
The 4-pin Danfoss was used by a bunch of companies.
it is definitely obsolete, but if you do a Google search, it appears that a few people still have stock.

http://www.outbackmarine.com.au/null~1325 <http://www.outbackmarine.com.au/null~1325>

http://www.penguinfrigo.co.uk/shop/product/436/control-module-12v-dc4-pinfor-danfoss-bd3-earlier-compressors/ <http://www.penguinfrigo.co.uk/shop/product/436/control-module-12v-dc4-pinfor-danfoss-bd3-earlier-compressors/>

Kind regards,

Todd Glenn

*Sure Marine Service Inc.*
(206) 784-9903