From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dennis C.
via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 19:15
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Dennis C. <capt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List horn

Not a funny question. A horn handy to your reach could save you from a nasty
situation.

I have a single drink holder by SnapIt on my steering pedestal guard that I
keep a canister horn.

Dennis C.
Touché

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 20, 2017, at 6:39 PM, T power via CnC-List
So here is a funny question from a new sailor, anyone have a suggestion on
placement of a fixed horn on a C&C 30 MKI. I was a power boater before and it
was always on deck.
Do sailboats even have horns or do you rely of the canister horns.
Cheers.

Tom Power
Invictus
C&C 30 MK1