Thanks Kelly, I went local as I need it quickly and compared it to the old.
As you mentioned, it looks to fit right in there. The hose intake and
outlet are slightly different but I believe there's enough room.
One point the parts guy mentioned was that it would need a different belt.
Do you recall anything about that? The pulley is the same size.
Tom