Bruce,

That sounds about right.  There are a lot of variables in the equation though.
I’ve been in the water six months as well and my zinc is probably 70% or less.
I’m in a brackish river off the Chesapeake.  I usually don’t have to replace
the zinc during the season.  By the time I haul out it is over 50% gone.

Jake

Jake Brodersen

C&C 35 Mk-III “Midnight Mistress”

Hampton VA