Ah!!!   That sounds like a plan.   Trying to avoid wood...painting etc.
Thanks Josh and Joel.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Josh Muckley via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 9/27/17 10:37 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: C&C List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Josh Muckley <muckl...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Not C & C buy kinda related...

I agree with Joel, starboard is too flexible and will, IMO, probably bend.

Why not use 1/4 or 1/8 FRP from McMaster-Carr?  You can buy it in sheets of
2'x4' through 2'x8'

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD

On Sep 27, 2017 9:29 AM, "David via CnC-List"
I have acquired a very tired Dyer Dow sailing dinghy.   Rebuilding the while
thing. In replacing center board it seems 1/4"starboard would be fine for its
1x3 dimensikns.   3/8 is too heavy .

Any experience with this size of starboard in this application?

Thanks in advance.

1981 40-2

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

The bills have started coming in for the year 2018 and have gone up again.
October will be our fund raising month.  Please consider sending a small
contribution to help keep this list running.  Use PayPal to send contribution
--   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

All contributions are greatly appreciated!