If you send it via PayPal, it should reply back that Stu accepted the payment.
It does for me.

Marek

From: John via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 14:11
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: John
Subject: Re: Stus-List Supporting Stu

You know, when I first joined. I made a contribution, and I have always
wondered why it was not acknowledged. This list is a great gift and we should
all support it, but an email should be sent out saying gift received.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 27, 2017, at 1:58 PM, Dennis C. via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>