Hello,

We recently purchased a 1980's C&C this summer and want to fly a C&C Fleet
Flag (other fleets at our club have a fleet flag and we think it looks
great).

I have done some quick searching on Google and was not able to find a flag.
Does anyone know if these flags are still being sold, and if so, how to get
in contact with someone who might sell them?

Ideally, we want to have a larger size flag that we could fly off the spin
halyard, but a smaller one for the spreader would be ok, too.

Thank you for your consideration!

Cheers,

Michael Egberts
theegbertsfam...@gmail.com

The bills have started coming in for the year 2018 and have gone up again.
October will be our fund raising month.  Please consider sending a small
contribution to help keep this list running.  Use PayPal to send contribution
--   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

All contributions are greatly appreciated!