From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dennis C.
via CnC-List
Sent: September-28-17 16:19
To: CnClist
Cc: Dennis C.
Subject: Stus-List Mainsail pre-feeder?

OK, has any lister seen a mainsail pre-feeder/feeder that goes in a track with
slides?

Let me clarify so I don't get replies that miss the mark.  Touche's mainsail
slot has slides, not slugs.  A slug is round, slides are "T" shaped.  Slugs go
into a round slot.  Slides go into a "T" shaped slot.

Here is a feeder for a slug slot:
https://www.mauripro.com/us/product/SPIRFMA.html

This is a slide:
http://www.nauticexpo.com/prod/allen-brothers/product-29493-218604.html

Here is a feeder that attaches to the mast:
http://www.apsltd.com/dinghy-sail-feeder-8mm-max-luff-1.html

I see lots of mainsail pre-feeders/feeders that go in the round slug slot or
attach to the mast across the slot with fasteners but I can't find any that
simply go into the "T" shaped slot.

I guess slides are outdated?  Was kinda wanting a pre-feeder that I could
simply put in the slot.

May have to get a slug feeder and replace the slug with a flat metal slide.  :(

Dennis C.

Touche' 35-1 #83

Mandeville, LA

Virus-free.
 www.avg.com

The bills have started coming in for the year 2018 and have gone up again.
October will be our fund raising month.  Please consider sending a small
contribution to help keep this list running.  Use PayPal to send contribution
--   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

All contributions are greatly appreciated!