Hi Scott

mounted inside the locker, snug to the lid.

I'm running 60 ft chain and 150 ft of rope.

I also modified the locker lid to allow the rode to get in.

I can provide pics if you want.

Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11

On 2017-10-02 3:20 PM, Scott Baker via CnC-List wrote:
Hi all,
I’m interested in installing a windlass on our 1987 C&C 35 MK III.
I’m interested in any other owners with a 35-3 that have a windlass.
I’d love to know how you did it?
Deck mount?
Down inside anchor locker?
Chain only or Rope and chain?
Anyone have pictures?
Thanks,
Scott Baker

The bills have started coming in for the year 2018 and have gone up again.
October will be our fund raising month.  Please consider sending a small
contribution to help keep this list running.  Use PayPal to send contribution
--   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

All contributions are greatly appreciated!