Thanks.

From: Frederick G Street via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2017 10:53 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Frederick G Street
Subject: Re: Stus-List Painting the headliner

Matt — I got 4 x 8 sheets from the same small company that did my new windows,
as well as all of the small head/galley hatch lenses for the LF38s I got for a
bunch of people several years back.  It’s sign board, similar to Sintra:

https://www.foamboardsource.com/sintra-pvc-foam--sintra-pvc-board.html

I have done a couple of panels out of the 3mm thickness; I may move up to 6mm,
as the panels are a bit “flexy” for my taste.

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis

  On Oct 3, 2017, at 8:09 AM, Matthew L. Wolford via CnC-List