I guess our cold, snow and freezing weather doesn't sound so bad now.

Good luck.  I still remember the Texas Agriculture Secretary putting his arm in a Fire Ant hive to show that they really aren't such a problem.  He quickly withdrew his arm wiping ants off and wincing in pain.  I still don't remember if he went to the hospital.

Neil Schiller
1983 C&C 35, Mark III, #028
"Grace"
White Lake, Michigan
Haul out scheduled for Friday, 6 October.