Sent: Sunday, October 08, 2017 11:53 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: svpegasus38 <svpegasu...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List LED Interior Flourescent replacements I replaced a
couple of fluorescent tubes with the Marine beam led tubes. Had to eliminate
the ballast from the system. There is instructions either online or included
with the led tubes (can't remember).    Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE DeviceDoug
Mountjoy POYC Pegasus (for sale) Lf38 Rebecca Leah LF39  -------- Original
message --------From: kelly petew via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date:
10/8/17 08:35 (GMT-08:00) To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: kelly petew
<kellype...@msn.com> Subject: Stus-List LED Interior Flourescent replacements
Anyone have any experiences to share with replacing your original fluorescents
with LEDs?  Is it simply 'plug & play', i.e., old tube out, new LED tube into
the existing fixture?? Thanks!! Pete W. Siren Song'91 C&C 30-2Deltaville, Va.

The bills have started coming in for the year 2018 and have gone up again.
October will be our fund raising month.  Please consider sending a small
contribution to help keep this list running.  Use PayPal to send contribution
--   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

All contributions are greatly appreciated!