From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of David via
CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 17:33
To: CNC CNC <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: David <davidrisc...@msn.com>
Subject: Stus-List Chart Light...

So I have the old school wand chart light with a little light bulb (3/4" long
single bayonet) giving very little light.  In fact I never use it.  But it is
there and working and I was wondering instead of the BS of replacing and moving
the wiring to accommodate  the fixture (which I already have) has anyone
replaced this very small bulb with a much brighter equivalent?

I started searching and its a internet rabbit hole out there with specs, lumens
etc.

As always...thanks in advance.

1981 40-2

The bills have started coming in for the year 2018 and have gone up again.
October will be our fund raising month.  Please consider sending a small
contribution to help keep this list running.  Use PayPal to send contribution
--   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

All contributions are greatly appreciated!