All, after a bit of research in the archives, I'm posing this question to the
group as I work to replace the final two thru hulls on my 34 (head sink and
head pump out).   From what I've learned the original C&C OEM thru hulls
(Wilcox Crittenden?) are no longer available.    Mine are flush mounted, which
I'd like to preserve, but the Groco and Buck Algonquin models are a bit smaller
in outside diameter than the ones I pulled from the hull.  I could go the "fill
the gap" route, but getting the recess right is a pita (tried that before) and
I'd like to avoid mushroom style if possible.   I found Spartan Marine in
Georgetown ME and was wondering if anyone knows of these are OEM matches for
early C&C's (1979)... they don't list OD on their website.   As always, any
other advice is appreciated.   After these two, I'll have redone all "holes in
boat".

Thanks

Sean Conner -  LADYHAWKE

The bills have started coming in for the year 2018 and have gone up again.
October will be our fund raising month.  Please consider sending a small
contribution to help keep this list running.  Use PayPal to send contribution
--   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

All contributions are greatly appreciated!