Hi Listers,

I'm hauling out for the first time on Wednesday. Any tips for someone who
is new to the whole operation? Are there any last minute things I should do
while the boat is in the water? Anything I should do as soon as the boat
comes out that aren't covered on the winterizing checklist?
(I'm using the list at
http://cncphotoalbum.com/doityourself/winterizing/winterizing.htm)

Thanks,
Tom
--
---
Thomas C. Delaney

The bills have started coming in for the year 2018 and have gone up again.
October will be our fund raising month.  Please consider sending a small
contribution to help keep this list running.  Use PayPal to send contribution
--   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

All contributions are greatly appreciated!