Somebody makes a spray-on graphics remover that I used a few years ago.  It
worked well as I recall, although multiple applications were required for some
of the more tenacious areas.  Unfortunately, I can’t remember the name of the
stuff.  Someone on the list may know.

From: David via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 10:52 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: David
Subject: Re: Stus-List New Stripin g...

Andy,

Thanks but I speak of overlaying the stripes/stars and not the name and hailing
port.  It seems that getting the striping out of the recesses will be much
harder than the flush surface name/hailing.

Did you remove the striping with scraper and heat gun/hair dryer as well?

David F. Risch

(401) 419-4650 (cell)