Hello everyone.

Does anyone know who manufactured the cleats on the C&C35 Mk I.  I have just
finished rebedding all the hardware save for the cleats on the doghouse and
cannot find the original cleats (long story and yes probably with the chain
plate that was, and remains, lost).  I would prefer to buy the same cleats to
avoid a different hole pattern for a new cleat within 30 days of finishing and
repainting the deck.

Thanks in advance.

Glen Eddie

Tel:  416-777-5357

Fax:  1-888-812-2557

Torkin Manes LLP
Barristers & Solicitors

This email message, and any attachments, is intended only for the named
recipient(s) above and may contain content that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender and delete this email message. Thank
you.

The bills have started coming in for the year 2018 and have gone up again.
October will be our fund raising month.  Please consider sending a small
contribution to help keep this list running.  Use PayPal to send contribution
--   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

All contributions are greatly appreciated!