Don't you mean the other "port", i.e. Starboard Locker? You'll have to set
up bins for a storage system to keep storage organized and useful. I use
clear Sterilite variety. By ones that stack two high on top of "false
floor" (which covers hot water and holding tanks), but that do not limit
the hatch closing.

Agreed w/all comments.