Thanks Josh. Very helpful.

Doug Allardyce
~~~~~~~~_/)~~~_/) ~~~~~~~~

  -----Original Message-----
  From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com]On Behalf Of Josh
Muckley via CnC-List
  Sent: Friday, October 27, 2017 9:49 AM
  To: C&C List
  Cc: Josh Muckley
  Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C 34 plus auto pilots

  I didn't install it but I have one and have absolutely no complaints.  Here
are some pictures.

  https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8pEh5lnvP1yZU1hczd0QlNEOWc

  Josh Muckley
  S/V Sea Hawk
  1989 C&C 37+
  Solomons, MD

  On Oct 27, 2017 9:18 AM, "Doug Allardyce via CnC-List"
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

    Does anyone out there have experience putting a below deck autopilot on a 34
    plus or 37/40.

    Doug Allardyce

    The bills have started coming in for the year 2018 and have gone up again.
October will be our fund raising month.  Please consider sending a small
contribution to help keep this list running.  Use PayPal to send contribution
--   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

    All contributions are greatly appreciated!