I thought I had kept the email with the email address to send money by email
but guess I deleted it.
Did anyone keep it
John on EnterpriseC&C 33 MKII

    On Thursday, October 26, 2017 7:46 PM, ALAN BERGEN via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

 I've mailed him a check in past years. Send him an email off list:
s...@cncphotoalbum.com and ask for his address.  I have an address for him in
London, Ontario, but I don't know whether it's still current.

Alan Bergen

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 6:15 AM, Neil E. Andersen via CnC-List