Pass the oatmeal, please.

-----Original Message----- From: Danny Haughey via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2017 9:14 AM
To: Chuck Gilchrest via CnC-List
Cc: Danny Haughey
Subject: Re: Stus-List Lost at sea...um , yeah

right, at first they would have died if they were at sea another 24
hours and now it's that they didn't use the epirb because their lives
were never in danger...

Danny

On 10/31/2017 8:11 AM, Chuck Gilchrest via CnC-List wrote:
Today’s reveal was that the women had an EPIRB that they failed to use.
One of the sailors Jennifer “Fer” Appel, had an earlier career as an Amateur Motorcycle Roadracer. In her search for sponsorship she routinely embellished her accomplishments according to several of my friends who were involved in the sport. Perhaps a vivid imagination can be fueled by 5 months at sea, but the more I learn of their “ordeal”, the more skeptical I become. And to top it off, she’s claiming the rescue ship caused irreparable damage to her vessel by attempting to tow it. She is actually blaming their rescuers!
Amazing!
Chuck Gilchrest

Sent from my iPhone