I had an A-4 on my C&C 34 and had the alternator rebuilt by a local shop. Worked great -- no issues.

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Wooden via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2017 2:44 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Robert Wooden
Subject: Re: Stus-List Wild alternator prices

I have an old A-4...  Alternator failed a couple of years ago (might have
just been the built in voltage regulator as it overcharged greatly).

I had it rebuilt and the rebuilder assured me that he rebuilt to the marine
standard.  He also noted that it was a very standard alternator available
for $50 new for a Chevy; but not with the marine rating.  As I recall,
rebuild was about $80 and I have been very happy.  There are lots of
rebuilders out there.

Bob Wooden
C&C 27 Mk 3 - Rhapsody
In the barn near Holland, MI

The bills have started coming in for the year 2018 and have gone up again. October will be our fund raising month. Please consider sending a small contribution to help keep this list running. Use PayPal to send contribution -- https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

All contributions are greatly appreciated!