From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of steve
dewar via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, November 2, 2017 12:16
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: steve dewar <stevede...@me.com>
Subject: Stus-List Asym sheet size

I just picked up an asym spinnaker for my C&C 35. I want to get two sets of
sheets. One will be 3/8 diameter for normal use and the other will be 1/4
diameter for light air. Do these sizes sound right?
Thanks Steve

Sent from my iPad

The bills have started coming in for the year 2018 and have gone up again.
October will be our fund raising month.  Please consider sending a small
contribution to help keep this list running.  Use PayPal to send
contribution --   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

All contributions are greatly appreciated!