Offer them on kijiji or craiglist…   hopefully they can be repurposed for bags
or .. U.V. strips.

Tim
Matico 33MKII

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of bushmark4---
via CnC-List
Sent: November 2, 2017 1:02 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: bushma...@aol.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C Old Sails

I need some mental counseling: I have a 1985 37; I have replaced my Main and
150 with new sails; they work well and the old sail have been sitting in my
garage for the past year: I can send them to Bacon's for a few pennies on the
dollar, and I pay shipping costs; or my other option is to send them to Seabags
or one of the other outfits that cut them up and make stuff from the materials;
I really don't know which way to go on this; I have a mental block about
cutting up the sails, but I really don't have any use for them myself; if
anyone on the list wants them I would gladly give them to that person: any
advice or help for me ? Thanks

Richard
s/v Bushmark4: 1985 C&C 37 CB; Ohio River,Mile 596.5;
Richard N. Bush
2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine
Louisville, Kentucky 40220-1462
502-584-7255

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions. Each and
every one is greatly appreciated. If you want to support the list - use PayPal
to send contribution -- https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

This communication is confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis
of the terms set out at
www.rogers.com/web/content/emailnotice<http://www.rogers.com/web/content/emailnotice>

Ce message est confidentiel. Notre transmission et réception de courriels se
fait strictement suivant les modalités énoncées dans l’avis publié à
www.rogers.com/aviscourriel <http://www.rogers.com/aviscourriel>