From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Bruce
Whitmore via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2017 6:06 PM
To: C&C List
Cc: Bruce Whitmore
Subject: Stus-List Raymarine instrument covers

Hello all,

We got to the boat over the weekend and found one of the small square
instrument covers for our Raymarine instruments (ST60+, etc.) had evidently got
blown off.  One was gone, another was loose.

These things are $20+ shipping.  Pretty stupidly priced for a piece of plastic
IMHO.

I don't necessarily mind replacing one of them, but I'm concerned about having
to do so multiple times.

Anyone have a better solution?

Thanks!

Bruce Whitmore