From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Scott Baker
via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2017 2:13 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Scott Baker <sc...@anglersportgroup.com>
Subject: Stus-List B&G Impeller

Thanks for the tip Dennis, but no joy. :(
I'm still seeking the replacement part B&G number 110-10-B21
Which looks like this:
[cid:image001.jpg@01D3589C.9D356120]
It seems that they come up for sale on Ebay from time to time for the nice
price of $150....
But, I'll pay it at this point. But there are none now.
Anyone else have any ideas?
~Scott
Top Priority (Soon to be Surrender)
1987 - C&C 35 MK III

Go here:  http://www.airmartechnology.com/xref.html

Sort the "OEM" column and look for Brooks & Gatehouse.  Perhaps you can find it.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 11:47 AM, Scott Baker via CnC-List
Howdy crew,
I have a B&G Hercules 390 Package on our boat from 1987.
The horizontal boat speed impeller has given it up (repaired manually many
times) once and for all.
Does anyone know a source or a way to find a replacement for it?
I know I can get my BS from GPS etc... but all the wonderful calculated data
like true wind dir. Etc. need that boat speed number...
Help!?
Scott Baker