I paid $300 CND for an unknown condition A4 - it was not seized and I was
planning on a rebuild. I don't have a boat anymore, but still have the
motor and some parts I purchased for it. I'm hoping to sell it with the
parts for the $300 I paid for the motor alone.

FWIW

Steve
Boatless in Mono, ON Canada