      From: Neil Andersen via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 To: "cnc-list@cnc-list.com" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>; "cnc-list@cnc-list.com"
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Neil Andersen <neil.eric.ander...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Monday, November 13, 2017 3:22 PM
 Subject: Re: Stus-List Mast Boot Tape

Also don’t forget that if you are keel stepped AND have a mast slot for slugs
on your mainsail luff.  Darn near impossible to seal that channel with just the
boot tape.
Neil Andersen20691 Jamieson RdRock Hall, MD 21661From: CnC-List
<cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Matthew L. Wolford via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com>