Mike, why would you regret living in Nova Scotia, it is the best place to be!
:-)

Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11

On 2017-11-18 10:03 PM, Mike Casey via CnC-List wrote:
Regretfully  I live in Nova Scotia. There seem to be a lot of very well
upgraded C&C 35's out there. Thanks!

On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 9:09 PM, Russ & Melody via CnC-List

Hi Mike,

I have one for sale on the West Coast, Vancouver area.

Good boat.

Easy availability from Puget Sound to Alaska.

Cheers, Russ