Thanks Dan..Mine is running well when put boat away, but may need this in the
future.
Bill Walker
CnC 36

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Friday, November 24, 2017 Dan via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

If anyone is interested in how to re-commission an old espar furnace back into
service, I posted a full DIY video on it this week with step by step
instructions. My furnace is circa 1989/1992 era and I was able to get it going
again after being dormant for 10-15 years mounted near the transom!! It's been
running flawlessly for 3 weeks now, very happy and warm on board.

Here is the video:

https://youtu.be/H7EKuaQbU5g

Dan Cormier

S/V Breakaweigh (soon to be Balachandra)

1986 C&C44

Halifax, NS

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions. Each and
every one is greatly appreciated. If you want to support the list - use PayPal
to send contribution -- https://www.paypal.me/stumurray