Thanks Dennis.  I’ve got the cunningham, just not the purchase.  Mine goes from
hook in cunningham cringle down to cheek block at mast base, back up to jam
cleat on mast.  I also use it to reef.

The two other blocks listed in the owner’s manual table I’m sure gave it 4:1
purchase.  I’m guessing the one with the becket may have been shackled to the
mast collar, and the other one fastened up near the gooseneck somehow - that’s
the bit of info I’m missing.

Cheers,
Randy