Steve,
  On my 36, espar is installed in port lazarette, forward, above shelf.  P.O.
did install.
Bill Walker
CnC 36

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Sunday, November 26, 2017 Steve Thomas via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:
1. I used a 12 volt to 13.8 volt voltage booster on a compressor refrigerator
cooler that was behaving like that. 4 months continuous use last year with no
problem so far. Purchased on Fleabay, made in China, etc. I bought a version
that was potted in an aluminum heatsink and supposed to be waterproof. 2. Where
exactly is the espar mounted in you boat? I have a 36 too, and there are a lot
of projects competing for the limited space that is not part of the cabin.
Steve Thomas C&C36 Merritt Island, FL ---- William Walker via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote: On this subject, my espar won't fire up unless
either engine is running or I am connected to shorepower. It tries, but won't
start. Any ideas? Bill Walker CnC 36 Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Friday, November 24, 2017 billbruce--- via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote: Thanks for the link...very handy for when I might need to do a little
tinkering with the furnace. Mine's appears to be working fine right now. Bill
everyone for supporting this list with your contributions. Each and every one
is greatly appreciated. If you want to support the list - use PayPal to send
contribution -- https://www.paypal.me/stumurray