From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of John
Christopher via CnC-List
Sent: December-08-17 10:04
To: Dennis C.
Cc: John Christopher; CnClist
Subject: Re: Stus-List Engine idle speed

Hi,

I’ve been scouring thru information looking for the correct idle speed for a
1983 westerbeke W27. Does anyone know?

/J

On Dec 8, 2017, at 9:57 AM, Dennis C. <capt...@gmail.com> wrote:

Page 52 here:
https://www.westerbeke.com/technical%20manual/200554_m-25xpb_m35b_m40b_technical_man.pdf

Shows 800-1000 for the M-35 and M-40 (M series engines).  Suspect the M-30 is
the same.

The 25XPB is 1000-1200.  Slightly different engine.

On a side note, I'm looking out at an inch or so of SNOW here in south
Louisiana this morning.  What the heck?  Very, very unusual.

Dennis C.

Touche' 35-1 #83

Mandeville, LA

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 8:37 AM, David Knecht via CnC-List