If you want to go the performance route, race your boat and spend more $ and if
your sheeves allow it has previously stated, You can go full dyneema.

In this range I have Samson MLX for jib halyard and Cousin Dyneestar for main.
Comparing the two I prefer the Cousin product, have not compared numbers, but
feels less stretch, less prone to kink and easier on the hand.

Very good performance line.

Bruno.

Envoyé de mon iPad

Le 10 déc. 2017 à 09:36, Jeffrey Nelson via CnC-List