From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Matthew L. Wolford
via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2017 9:28:04 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Matthew L. Wolford
Subject: Stus-List Window replacement

Listers:

    I know this topic has been covered ad nauseum, but I have two questions
about window replacement:

    1)  It appears that most of you who have done the VHB tape method like
3M 4941 instead of 5952.  However, when I contacted 3M and explained what I
was using it for, 5952 was recommended.  Any thoughts or comments on this?

    2)  It appears fairly well settled that 1/2" width is preferred (maybe
due to Don Casey), yet some of you have mentioned coloring the area behind
the window that is not taped to improve the appearance.  The window "cavity"
(for lack of a better term) for my windows sit is 3/4" all the way around
(except for possibly the rounded corners).  Why shouldn't I just use 3/4"
wide tape?

    Have at it, and thanks.