I suggest trying your local natural gas companies. I was only able to find
1 place in the entire state of Minnesota that could refill tanks when I was
using CNG. It was also a pain to deal with the company because they weren't
a really service station. I basically had to call ahead and even then had
to wait/nag until someone came to help me, but perhaps there are better
options in your state. It's too bad because CNG is a great option for boats
because of it's lighter than air properties, but I perfer propane because
of the difficulty in finding a place to refuel.

Also, beware of CNG service stations for trucks and such, I found one of
those, but it was self-serve and the hook-ups did not match, and it would
be easy to overfill.

Hope this helps,

Gene