  From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com]On Behalf Of schiller
via CnC-List
  Sent: Friday, December 29, 2017 10:23 AM
  To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Cc: schiller
  Subject: Re: Stus-List Windows Navigation Software

  I still keep SeaClear on my boat and home laptops.  Easy to download charts
from NOAA and I have a USB GPS module that originally came with Microsoft
Streets and Trips 2010 that still works.  Only used for trip planning and as a
backup to the backup to the backup.  Free and still works.

  Neil Schiller
  1983 C&C35-3, #028
  "Grace"
  White Lake, Michigan