From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Steven A. Demore
via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2017 1:39:20 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Steven A. Demore
Subject: Stus-List Bilge Pump Drain Location

Question for the C&C 30 MK1 owners.  Where does your bilge pump drain?  I
picked up mu project boat last winter and they had the hose from the bilge pump
connected to the vent fitting for the head holding tank.  I am putting the head
back together and will need that vent, but I can’t figure out where the bilge
pump would connected to a thruhull.

Thanks,

Steve

SV Doin’ It Right