I have a CNG stove which came with my boat (1985 C&C 37): it has the same CNG
cylinder  being discussed: my problem is that in a recent insurance survey
(June 2017), the surveyor made it a point to state that  the cylinder must be
stored in a separate locker:

*7.5 As per ABYC A-22, secure the CNG tank (cylinder) in a protective dedicated
locker, rigidly
secured to protect them from movement, readily accessible for operation of
valves and testing
for leakage, vaportight to the hull interior, provided with a means to latch
its cover, vented to
the atmosphere, and located so that with its cover open or closed, escaping
vapor cannot reach
the bilges, machinery spaces, accommodations, or other enclosed spaces.

my Insurance company then required me to remove the cylinder from the boat in
order to continue the policy: has anyone had to deal with this? If so, what did
you do with the cylinder, and what was your response form the Insurance
company? Thanks

Richard

Richard N. Bush
s/v/Bushmark4; 1985 C&C 37 CB; Ohio River, Mile 596

2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine
Louisville, Kentucky 40220-1462
502-584-7255